- Full support for file labels! Set labels, sort by labels, etc.
- Further optimizations to thumbnail pane drawing code should result in a modest speed increase while scrolling or changing thumbnail size.
- Improved error handling for file operations.
- gBrowser won’t jump to filenames if you use a modifier key combo that doesn’t exist (ie. Command-S no longer incorrectly jumps you to files beginning with S).
- Fixed some minor graphical issues in the thumbnail pane.
- Fixed a bug where files with errors in a file operation (move, rename, etc.) might not get skipped when the user chose to skip them.
- Newly-created aliases are not always properly recognized as aliases.