- Eject disks from the gBrowser contextual menu.
- Image information displayed in the info pane is now loaded in a separate thread, so selecting hundreds of files at once won’t cause gBrowser to freeze up for a few seconds.
- gBrowser no longer “holds onto” disks you’re browsing (which prevented them from being ejected in the Finder or anywhere else without quitting gBrowser).
- Many bugfixes to underlying file-tracking code, particularly related to insertion and removal of disks.
- Modification dates are back (oops).
- Newly created aliases don’t always show up properly (thought we’d fixed this!).