- Removed drag delay time in Thumbnail pane.
- Made dragged icons semitransparent so they don’t obscure the area you’re dragging to.
- Sort-by-label now uses the same criteria the Finder does.
- Improved appearance of marked files in Thumbnail Pane.
- Added option (on by default) to hide Image Viewer when gBrowser is in the background.
- Added option (on by default) to blank other screens when displaying slideshows.
- Added option to immediately expand folders when they are selected in the sidebar.
- Added option to make “New Slideshow in Current Folder” start from the first selected file in the Thumbnail Pane.
- Fixed some permissions related issues with copying or moving files.
- Move To menu fixed to appear in read-only folders too.
- Fixed a bug where thumbnails wouldn’t load and images wouldn’t open if the file’s parent folder had been moved or renamed.
- Fixed a bug where a couple slideshow hotkeys weren’t working.
- Fixed a potential crash when editing filenames.
- Fixed a crash when viewing multiple PDFs.
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!