- Grouped some of the thumbnail information (megapixels, dimensions, and portrait/landscape) together under “dimensions”. You might have to re-select the “dimensions” display option.
- Added exposure info and hardware info display option for thumbnails.
- Added sort options: Exposure time, f Stop, ISO, Focal Length, and Camera Model.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when using the Image Viewer.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!