- gBrowser now automatically scrolls the Sidebar to ensure that newly selected items are visible.
- Fixed a bug introduced in beta 23 where files moved or deleted form the Thumbnail Pane wouldn’t disappear.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the Sidebar file filter.
- Fixed a bug that cause Sidebar folder/file counts to be incorrect.
- Permanently rotating images no longer results in loss or alteration of filesystem metadata (like the file’s label or modification date).
- Other minor bug fixes.
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!