- You can drag and drop files to the toolbar. This required some clever hacking, and there is no gaurantee it’ll work in future versions of OS X (of course, I will try to fix it if it breaks).
- The “w” and “s” keys can be used while viewing an image to do either “fit to window” or “fit to screen” respectively.
- The “Sort Previews” toolbar item now has a menu representation, so you can use it in “text only” mode.
- Better behavior in the preview pane when previewing a single image.
- Fixed stupid error when sorting files in the preview pane by kind.
- On some systems, when you open images they may be displayed off-center or not displayed at all.