- gBrowser now loads any unloaded thumbnails from disk in the background while the app is idle; this should reduce some of the time it takes to initially scroll the preview pane after previewing a new folder.
- The preview generator and resource fork stripper now both display an estimated remaining time.
- “Show/Hide Controls” in the slideshow contextual menu now just says “Show Controls” or “Hide Controls” as appropriate.
- Pressing escape or command-. will close the Image Viewer.
- The preview pane gives better feedback when it is being dropped on from an external source.
- Dragging files within the preview pane while holding option or control will make aliases or duplicate the files as expected.
- A few more optimizations.
- The file list can no longer be the key view when it is minimized.
- Sometimes the slideshow controls will hide when they shouldn’t if you have autohiding turned on.
- If you try to move a symbolic link to the trash, you will move the original file instead (real aliases work fine though).