- Updated French localization (still a few things behind though).
- Some more minor optimizations.
- While the document preferences window is frontmost, you can now still use the document’s menu commands (such as “Save”).
- Improvement to the look of the preferences window (And the “Don’t cache contents” checkbox in the preview pane appearences prefs has been changed to “Cache contents”; your prefs are remembered properly, but if it was checked before it will of course be unchecked now, and vice versa).
- “Make Desktop Picture” now offeres a few options: crop, tile, and scale. Please note that scale does not work for all images.
- The menus in the slideshow controller should not appear underneath the controller window anymore, as they sometimes did before.
- The preview pane now updates the number of files in a folder properly every time it changes.
- The “Make desktop picture” options now work properly in the file list.
- Fixed a problem calculating and sorting by data fork size.
- Fixed some bugs with respect to tracking files, especially symbolic links inside folders that are moved/renamed.
- Filename editing fields in the file list are now sized to their max possible width instead of to the size of the current filename.
- Sometimes the slideshow controls will hide when they shouldn’t if you have autohiding turned on.