- Completely overhauled file operations code (moving, copying, etc.). Behavior should be a little more Finder-like (including “apply to all” checkbox!) but still no progress bars. This overhaul means some new bugs might have slipped in, so please contact us if you notice anything unusual.
- “Open with” menu automatically displays recommended apps. You can also still choose your default/preferred set of apps to appear at the top of the menu.
- Improvements in dragging/dropping files to the toolbar.
- Clicking an item in the sidebar to select it doesn’t bring up the filename editor anymore. An item must now already be selected for a click to bring up the editor (like in the Finder).
- Random slideshow sorting now works properly with folder grouping.
- Fixed a crash when viewing the root level of the filesystem in Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a crash when clicking a file in the toolbar.
- Fixed a bug where the preferences window might ask you to save when you already had.
- Display of thumbnails for aliases to an image now works properly.
- Many miscellaneous little code changes.