- Threaded file copies with progress window – finally! Please let me know if you discover any issues with moving or copying your files.
- Reorganized the prefrerences a bit, and rewrote a lot of the underlying code.
- All preferences are now saved automatically, no need to save on quitting all the time.
- “New window” now makes a clone of your current Collection window if you have a Collection open (along with some other general improvements in window/Collection behavior).
- Thumbnail pane now remembers your selections and scroll position for each folder if you leave a folder and then come back to it (until you quit the application).
- In Snow Leopard, we now use the same method of calculating file size as the operating system does.
- Reorganized menus a little.
- The “show file/folder count” option for the sidebar now uses your thumbnail pane file filter settings to calculate the file count.
- Stripped out lots of old and unused code and resources, and switched to more modern APIs in many places.
- Improved thumbnail pane appearance and added some small optimizations to the drawing code.
- Fixed an issue that would cause errors if you were browsing the filesystem root while viewing invisible files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when opening a corrupt image.
- Fixed a bug where image dimensions might not display properly.
- Newly-created aliases are not always properly recognized as aliases.