- Added much-requested batch rename feature. You will find the option under the new “Tasks” menu or in the thumbnail pane context menu. Either select your files/folders in the thumbnail pane and open the rename window from there, or you can add (and remove) files directly from the rename window itself. A small selection of presets are available out of the box, but you can make your own to suit your needs!
- Minor improvements to Drop Locations window.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash if the manual thumbnail creator didn’t find any image files.
- Fixed bugs in sorting by creation date.
- Fixed bugs in “open in app” preferences.
- Improvements to thumbnail creation code to avoid unnecessary logging.
- Fixed a bug that would constantly reload larger thumbnails when smaller thumbnails hadn’t yet been created.
- Fixed a few other crashers (thanks to those who submitted crash logs with the new crash reporter! But remember, it helps if you write a sentence or two explaining what you were doing when the crash occured!).
- Newly created aliases don’t always show up properly (thought we’d fixed this!).