- Improved hotkeys preferences, allowing for modifier keys (command, option, shift, and control) in addition to a key, and added options to change certain menu hotkeys. Some of the default key combos have been changed.
- Added ability to tile small images, either automatically or by selecting an option in the View menu (see Viewing Images in your Collection Preferences).
- Image windows can be closed with the escape key.
- Simplified and consolidated preferences.
- Reorganized main menu to reduce submenus.
- Added appearance presets (white, gray, dark grey, etc.) to thumbnail pane preferences.
- Added a button to the Thumbnail Pane to quickly hide/show file information along with thumbnails. Also improved thumbnail appearance when no file information is displayed.
- Removed old references to the toolbar in the main menu.
- Fixed a couple crash-causing bugs.
- Newly created aliases don’t always show up properly (thought we’d fixed this!).