- Movies with custom icons will show the custom icon rather than quicklook preview.
- The browser window now keeps its status as the main window if you have the image viewer open on launch.
- Slideshow controls now remember their position.
- Show/hide button pane state is now remembered.
- Image windows remember their position.
- The sidebar no longer shows the expansion arrow next to folders that are empty (or whose contents are invisible due to the sidebar filter setting).
- New hotkey to toggle focus between the Sidebar and Thumbnails: control-tab.
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes or glitches when loading contents of folders with very large numbers of files.
- Fixed a bug where “1001” was shown on marked items, and marked items couldn’t be selected.
- Removed old “Add to Toolbar” references in menus.
- Non-fullscreen image viewer will now auto-open on the correct screen.
- Next/Prev image in folder menu options are validated properly.
- Fixed a couple other crash-causing bugs.
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!