- Reorganized main menus for better clarity.
- Added key commands for Back/Forward in navigation history.
- Holding option while using the scroll wheel in slideshows will go to previous/next image.
- Holding option while dragging the thumbnail size slider will force thumbnail sizes to the maximum width that fits in the current browser window.
- Added a menu option to scroll the Thumbnail Pane to the first selected item.
- Minor speed and efficiency improvements, especially when working with large numbers (thousands) of files.
- Fixed a bug in the Image Viewer that could cause a crash.
- “Go to parent folder” works in the Sidebar again.
- Slideshows can now be started properly when focus is on the Sidebar.
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!