- Efficiency improvements in the file-tracking subsystem.
- PDFs can now be dropped onto the gBrowser icon.
- Images are removed from the slideshow when moved into a Drop Location.
- Slideshow now displays current slide index next to filename.
- Added “Slideshow” as an OS X service. Now in addition to the “Batch Rename” service, you can start slideshows in gBrowser from the selected files in the Finder via the contextual menu or Services menu (10.6 users might need to enable the Slideshow service in the Keyboard Shortcuts system preferences).
- Fixed a bug in drag-and-drop to the Thumbnail Pane.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when viewing or sorting by image metadata.
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!