- Image Viewer will update if you switch back to a folder with a preexisting selection.
- Folder names are still displayed when other file info is hidden.
- Marks are still displayed when other file info is hidden.
- Simplified hotkeys for Drop Locations: Command-# is now used for move (rather than Option-Command-#). Option-Command-# will now copy files to the Drop Location, and Control-Command-# will make aliases of the files in the Drop Location.
- Altered Drop Locations menu so it now works more sensibly.
- Improved efficiency when removing files from the Sidebar.
- Improved efficiency in the file-tracking subsystem.
- Selecting a batch rename preset from a menu works properly again.
- Corrected odd behavior when rotating image files in the Thumbnail Pane.
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!