- Added an option to the Application Preferences to hide gBrowser whenever it is no longer the active application.
- Fixed a bug where filename case changes wouldn’t show up.
- Fixed a bug where some invisible files would be visible.
- Fixed a bug that would cause strange behavior after a rotating an image.
- Fixed a bug where the Label menu item might display incorrectly.
- Fixed an error that could occur when starting a slideshow when gBrowser was not the active application (ie. from the Services menu).
- None. Note that this beta update has a larger files size because it has been built for debugging – we’re hoping to squash the any remaining bugs so we can have a final release soon!